Skip to content
June 18, 2012 / Live the Lux

Monday Sale & Special Roundup!

Sales and specials!

Zappos:  FREE shipping on all domestic orders – always!

Wet Seal:  25% off entire purchase – TODAY ONLY ONLINE! GOOOOOO!

benefit cosmetics:  FREE mini BADgal lash with any $45 order – EYEWANNA at checkout – expires June 19 at 11:59 PST.

Charlotte Russe:  “Amazing Shoe Blow-out!” Some with free shipping on orders over $65!

Ulta:  $3.50 off any $10 purchase online with code 71743 or print the coupon for in-store.

Singer 22:  Like them on Facebook and receive 10% off your order plus be entered to win a $500 shopping spree!  20% off suncare using SUN20 at checkout.

stila:  New customers who sign up for emails will get 20% off.  Plus check out their last chance section for deals up to 60% off!  20% off beauty and personal care with JUNE20.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: